A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Apache License 2.0
Featured versionsSee all
Cosmetica lets you customize your player on a whole new level with cosmetics that rival those of popular PvP clients
- Custom legal capes and elytras up to 2048x1024 resolution.
- Custom animated capes up to 1024x512 resolution.
- Custom hats.
- Custom shoulder buddies.
- Custom back blings.
- Custom lore (a second nametag above your head) to show your Discord tag, Twitch URL, pronouns, or title.
- Interactive online catalogue of all our cosmetics to easily browse and preview cosmetics on your skin before equipping.
- Interactive in-game catalogue of all our cosmetics to easily browse and preview cosmetics on your skin before equipping.
- Support for third party capes from Cloaks+, OptiFine, LabyMod, Mantle, MinecraftCapes.net, Arc Capes, Wyntills, Lunar Client, and 5zig (all individually configurable).
- Advanced, secure and easy to use login system that doesn't even require you to enter a password.
- Region specific effects (optional) that apply cosmetic effects to players based on their country of origin.
- Nearly all features are disableable.
All cosmetics are free.
Users can design and upload their own cosmetics.
Player with Pumpkin, Gangster Chicken, Purple Allay, and Katana
Player with CRT and Sunglasses
Customize Cosmetics Screen
Cape Browse Screen
See more screenshots in the Gallery
Cosmetica is sponsored by ZAP Hosting
None. Not even Fabric API.
Fabric & Quilt (Minecraft 1.16.5+)
Many Cosmetica features also work without a custom mod on most Minecraft versions and PVP clients using OptiFine with a trick we call Arcmetica.
If we don't have a mod for your specific version, try using the mod version that came before it. For example, Cosmetica has no mod specifically for Minecraft 1.19.2, but the 1.19.1 mod version works for it.
Cosmetica replaces the Skin Customization screen with all new Cosmetica settings.
From there, click Customize Cosmetics to open the Cosmetica catalog where you can modify your cosmetics.
You can also press Right Shift to quickly open the customization menu when in-game.
Reporting Issues or Asking for Support
Please use the issue tracker linked at the top of the page to report bugs, crashes, and other issues.
If you're not encountering a bug but you still need support with Cosmetica, or you want to make your own cosmetics, join our Discord server!
Info for Modpacks
Cosmetica provides additional configuration options suitable for modpacks.
Read the documentation here.
Join Our Community
If you have any questions or want to connect with us and our community, join our Discord server!
You can find all our social media at the bottom of cosmetica.cc.