A library of common functionality used by my mods, in one place for easier maintenance and faster updates.
Main focuses (and basic user-friendly descriptions):
- Multithreading (Allows more things to happen at once)
- Serializing and deserializing data in json format (Makes it easier to save various data)
- Translation management for client-side-optional mods (Makes it so even if you aren't required to have a mod installed to join a server that's using it, you can use it anyways if you want to use a different language than the server uses)
- Common code to make it less tedious to make commands and config GUIs
More details for developers can be found on the wiki.
How does this help users?
- Lower risk of bugs because the common functionality is in one place instead of copied to a bunch of different places
- If a bug is found in this common functionality, it can be fixed once then the mods that use it will be able to quickly switch to the fixed version
Does this do anything on its own?
It shows up in the mod list, but that's about it.
Do I need to download this to use your other mods?
Yes, for the following mods: