A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 only
Featured versionsSee all
JSON Model Extensions
JMX adds support for FREX Rendering API features to Minecraft JSON model loading. It can also be configured to load all JSON models as FREX meshes, which may offer a modest reduction in memory usage due to more efficient data structures.
- Backwards compatibility with Vanilla model JSONs
- Alternate texture definitions for each face
- Up to two sprite layers per face
- Material specification to control lighting, render layer
- Material inheritance, similar to other JSON model inheritance
- Support for separate definition for FREX renderers (useful for shaders)
- FREX definitions can reference shaders loaded via FREX JSON material loader
See the JMX Wiki for more information.