Opinionated item storage. Sucessor to Worse Barrels.
840 downloads 6 followers
Created 2 years ago
Updated a day ago
Featured versionsSee all
Fabric, Quilt 1.18.2release
- Fix sloppy UV mapping on the Package and Package Crafter model.
- Fix placing blocks against the package (unless you're holding shift).
huge update, hope you enjoy :)
I KNOW ITS NOT THE 1.19 UPDATE GIMME A BIT
- Interact with Packages in your inventory just like the Bundle - add and remove items without ever placing the block
- New interactions: ctrl-leftclick to take all items out of a package, ctrl-rightclick to insert all items from your inv
- Ctrl-rightclick on an empty package will choose whichever item is most prominent in your inventory
- Insertion and extraction is a lot more smart and convenient, will search your entire inventory for relevant items
- Readd compat with FREX / Canvas, try it with your favorite pbr shaders!
- Customize which modifier keys will cause which actions to happen in the shiny new config file
- Add sound effects when interacting with a Package
- Add tooltips to the Package Crafter GUI that explain how it works and how to use it with automation
- You can insert into the front face of a package with automation now (corrects a discrepancy they had with shulker boxes)
- Add a cache for baked models (it actually rarely helps performance, so it's off by default)
- Taking "one stack" of items now replenishes the stack in your hand to 64, instead of just chucking 64 items at you
Now... due to all these new features, the price of a package has increased:)
- The Package Crafter now requires a copper block
- Each Package requires 1 copper ingot (customizable with a tag)
- Fix right-clicking a package not consuming the right click so you'd place blocks on them (gattsuru)
- Fix block left-click detection being really buggy (won't drop double-clicks or repeat long clicks, etc)
- You can reenable the buggy click-and-hold behavior if you've gotten used to it
- Fix breaking/sprinting/landing particles being white squares instead of something that looks good
- Fix the Package Crafter 3d model being really buggy and rarely up-to-date
- Fix the Package Crafter playing the craft sound 64 times when you craft 64 at once lol
- Fix packages containing unstackables displaying with an extra "+0" item count
- Remove reliance on Fabric's nearly-deprecated
- add DashLoader support, ty alphaqu
- Fix chunks not rerendering with the Package Maker
First version for 1.17. Kinda works!
- Dynamic package crafter 3d model
- Package crafter plays a sound when you use it