New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
Changes and Fixes
Has the same changes as 2.0.1, with an additional game breaking bug fixed related to seeds and planting
- Worldgen has been reworked again, remaining similar to 2.0.0, but with less terrain height variation, and proper biome distributions
- Some biomes have been reworked with new features, and fixes towards features that were missing
- Caves now carve through the islands
- At this time thickets are still difficult to traverse, but will be reworked in the next minor release
Crops and Food
- Swedroot can now be found growing under the islands, grow it on blocks with water above them
- Amadrys drops more frequently from Honey Nettles found in Highlands Shields
- Several bugs related to the flax crop and wild flax have been resolved
- Mushrooms can be found on the surface and underside of islands
- Aerbunnies reliably drop meat
- Moas are now properly ridable and have had a few bugs fixed regarding movement and flying
- Aechor Plants no longer spawn in unfair places
- The "I've been falling, for 30 minutes!" advancement now triggers properly
- BClib and Farmer's Delight conflicts have been resolved
- Broken recipes for Paradise Lost chests and boats have been fixed
Paradise Losts' world generation is still a work in progress, but please provide feedback to us if particular features are problematic, or you have suggestions to fix them. We understand there can be a lot of problems encountered, and are working to make the most people happy, providing a dimension mod with interesting and fun to explore terrain.