This mod is a client-side performance enhancing mod, which stops particles that are outside the player's view from rendering. It has the potential to significantly increase FPS, especially in areas with lots of particles.
- cullBehindBlocks - Set this to false if you do not want to cull particles that technically are in the player's view but are obstructed by blocks.
- cullBehindGlass - Set this to true if you don't want particles to be rendered behind glass and other transparent blocks. This does nothing if "cullBehindBlocks" is turned off.
- cullInSpectator - Set this to false to disable particle culling while being in spectator mode. This is useful to take screenshots without having particles removed.
- blockBuffer - The minimum amount of blocks behind which particles start to get culled. Only effective if "cullBehindBlocks" is turned on.
- cullingEnabled - Set this to false to disable all of particle culling's features.
- ignoredParticles - Add particle classes here that should be ignored by Particle Culling. Example: To ignore Minecraft's breaking particles and any derivates, add "net.minecraft.client.particle.ParticleBreaking" to the list. This config setting already has some mods' particle classes included, which are known to not work, or are supposed to be shown through blocks.
Here's a short showcase of the mod in action. Depending on the circumstances, your results may vary.
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpack.