Universal Ores is a mod for the latest version of Minecraft that adds new vanilla ores variants for andesite, diorite, granite, tuff, calcite, blackstone and basalt that generate naturally where they should precisely be.
You can visit the official website for Universal Ores for more information.
⚠ Universal Ores needs the following mods to be installed:
- Fabric API: GitHub / CurseForge / Modrinth
- Dawn API: GitHub / CurseForge / Modrinth
Universal Ores is compatible with other mods and data packs, as long as they use the vanilla configured features. There is no feasible solution to enable wider compatibility.
You can support Universal Ores on the Patreon page of the founder, main developer and maintainer of the Dawn Team mods (Hugman).
By supporting Hugman, you can get access to the following:
- Vote for the next features to be added to the Dawn Team mods
- Get exclusive screenshots of the next features to be added to Dawn Team mods
- Get early access to the latest beta versions of Dawn Team mods with new features
- Get early access to new mods from the Dawn Team mods
We do not want to lock any in-game feature of the Dawn Team mods behind a paywall, because we believe that any Minecraft mod should forever remain free to download and fully exploit/use.
Supporting via Patreon is a more of way to help Hugman to continue to improve the mods and show the gratitude you might have towards Hugman's work. Some money you donate may be used to pay for new features, such as music or art, but not all of it.