- Added more touch configurations for MidnightControls,
- Improved 1.20.2 support by fixing issues such as skin layers disappearing during world switches,
- Updated Fabric API to 0.89.3,
- Updated ModernFix to 5.7.5,
- Updated Chat Reporting Helper to 4.1,
- Removed the KRP mod as it is no longer needed.
- Added support for Eye Tracking movement in MidnightControls,
- Added Timeless which allows proper configuration of nostalgic-like elements instead of being hard-coded into mods directly,
Restored Sodium's donation button,
Mod Menu now automatically occupies the removed "Send Feedback" and "Report Bugs" buttons when installed,
Improved the touch configuration for MidnightControls,
Fixed an issue where pinging any servers in multiplayer menu causes connectivity to not work out properly,
Fixed an issue where resource packs are sent twice when switching backend servers whilst connected to a proxy.
- Disabled multiple mixins from Lithium,
- Disabled the direct stacktrace mixin from ModernFix,
- DIsabled the narrator hotkey.
- Added console hooking mixin to sodium mixins list,
Updated Sodium to 0.5.1,
Updated Fabric API to 0.87.0,
Moved shader mixins to seperate category in sodium mixins list,
- Removed ViaBackwards' unused chat-types configuration set.
! This is the modrinth update of MCWine to recommend the use of OpenGL 4.x instead of the 3.x series - macOS users will need to migrate over to windows/linux in future !
Updated Sodium to 0.5 - The biggest update yet,
Updated fabric loader to 0.14.22,
Updated fabric API to 0.86.1,
Updated ModernFix to 5.6.1,
Updated Remove-GFARB to 2.1.2,
Multiple bug fixes left-and-right,
- Removed Entity Culling as requested by blanketcon due to it being horribly aggressive in terms of culling.
(This update has been pushed out as this modpack will become 3 years old starting in July 11th of 2023)
- Re-Added compatibility support for Krypton in ViaFabric, However krypton itself will not be shipped to this modpack,
- Fixed an issue where lithium's chunk tickets mixin was conflicting with modernfix's paper chunk patch mixin,
- Fixed an issue where lithium's temperature cache mixin was conflicting with modernfix's own mixin variant,
- Fixed an issue where trying to create a new world menu results in GUI buttons being transparent,
- Fixed an issue where world seeds don't work properly when creating any worlds.
- Removed the "Give feedback" and "Report bugs" buttons from escape menu,
- Removed the "Player Reporting" button in favor of the classical greyed out "Open to LAN" button instead.
- Restored the old application icon from 1.19.4,
- Implemented the Cloth Config API for use in other mods that require it,
- Sodium has been restored back to 0.4.10 due to memory leaks in 0.4.11,
- FerriteCore now optimizes models on their sides,
- MidnightControls now allows the player to hide the cursor while playing in controller mode,
- Removed Starlight as the lighting engine in vanilla 1.20.x has been improved,
- Removed TheGameratorT's title fixer mod as it has caused issues with resource packs that utilize titles for fading transitions,
- The Non-Saved edge chunk mixin has been removed in ModernFix,
- The Item mixin has been removed in Lithium.
- Added forward compatibility support for final 1.20/1.20.1,
- Updated API to 0.83.0,
- Updated ModernFix to 4.2.1,
- Updated Chat Reporting Helper to 1.4,
- GUI Scale is now auto-set to 4x by default,
- Removed Krypton as it is considered useless to have.
- Added 1.20 Release Candidate 1 forward compatibility support,
- Added ModernFix with specific tweaks.
- Added 1.20 Pre-Release 7 forward compatibility support,
Updated Loader to 0.14.21,
Updated API to 0.82.0,
Updated two required dependencies.
- Added 1.20 Pre-Release 5 Forward Compatibility Support,
- Updated API to 0.81.1,
- Updated No Chat Reporting to 2.1.2,
- Updated Chat Reporting Helper to 1.2.
- Added 1.20 Pre-Release 2 Forward Compatibility Support,
Temporarily replaced the entire sodium jar with an dev build instead until 0.4.11 is reuploaded or 0.4.12 comes out, (Pie chart size fix is included)
Essential mod has been marked as incompatible due to it breaking ViaFabric entirely,
- Removed Mineplex from ViaFabric's blacklist as server has shut down forever.
- Added support for 23w18a Forward Compatibility,
- Restored Sodium's modern mixin systems from 1.19.3,
- Updated API to 0.80.0,
- Chat Reporting texts are now less harsher to read for novice players,
- Updated the required dependency list to now ignore Mod Menu and make own recommendations.
- Removed FastLoad in favor of FCLS.
- Added more 3rd-party dimension names to ViaVersion config,
- Added forward compatibility support for 23w16a,
- Restored the old potion glinting effect,
- Restored the old world creation menu in singleplayer,
- Mod Menu config has been modified to fix button dislocation,
- Fixed an typo in No Chat Reports' common config,
- Updated the required minimal dependencies list,
- FastLoad has been re-done once again in terms of functionality,
- Mipmapping has been set to 2x instead of disabled,
- Fixed an issue where respawning doesn't work properly,
- Disabled 2 unneeded keybinds.
- Re-Added FastLoad mod as it is now working with 1.19.4 properly,
- Added 23w14a forward compatibility support,
- Updated Fabric API to 0.77.0,
- Fixed an issue where Minecraft's resource pack system resets all resource packs on first startup,
- Blacklisted Minehut from being modifiable with ViaFabric.
Updated Minecraft itself to be on 1.19.4 which includes all 1.19.3-only mods to 1.19.4-only,
Updated the options.txt file to include new changes,
Updated Lithium's config to reflect the new mixin list,
Updated Fabric Loader's dependencies list to match 1.19.4's,
Blacklisted Minehut and few other servers from ViaFabric's protocol management system as they break the mod itself or contain anti-cheats in them,
Temporarily cut FastLoad jar itself as it is not 1.19.4-compliant yet.
- Added support for 23w12a forward compatibility,
- Modified the dependencies list to no longer include LazyDFU as it is "merged" into vanilla 1.19.4,
- Removed all archived modrinth releases as they are unsupported and bugged.