New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
GNU General Public License v3.0 only
Featured versionsSee all
- Separate queues for each server
- Priority queue feature
- Per-server priority queue
- Will say the server is restarting, or offline if offline for more than 2 mins (configurable)
- All messages are configurable in messages.yml
- Can replace the /server command
- Actionbar with queue position
- Can be used in guis/npcs (install on spigot too)
- PlaceholderAPI placeholders
- Ability to pause queues (to temporarily not send players)
- Permission to allow players to stay in the queue for a minute after they leave (they will be in the same place in the queue if they rejoin)
- Permission to only allow joining the queue from certain servers
This plugin requires a bungee/velocity server!
If you try to install it only on spigot, it will do nothing.
- Restart the proxy
- Use /move <servername> or /queue <servername>
- If you want to replace the /server command, read this
- If you want to use the queue command from the spigot side (clicking npcs, clicking items, etc) just install the same jar on spigot
- Give priority queue players the ajqueue.priority permission node.
If you did not replace the /server command, I recommend you deny players access to the /server command to prevent them from bypassing the queue
/queue <server> - Join the queue for <server>
/server <server> - Join the queue for <server> (requires setup)
/leavequeue - Leave any queue you are in.
/ajqueue reload - Reloads the configs
/ajqueue list - Lists players in queues and shows total player count in queues
/ajqueue pause <server> - Pause/unpause the queue for a server
/ajqueue <player> <server> - Puts a player in a queue
If you would like to support me, get some extra features (like infinite priority queue levels), and get updates slightly faster, please consider buying the premium versio (Spigot / Polymart) of this plugin.
The differences between this version and the premium version are listed on the premium version's page
Use code AJG0702 to get 50% off! (new clients only)
Spigot discussion section
(Discord is preferred and the quickest way to get a response)
Due to spigot blocking my ip address for no reason, I will hardly be on spigot anymore. Please join my discord if you want a quick response.
DO NOT REQUEST SUPPORT THROUGH REVIEWS!
It is much easier (and usually faster) to contact me for support in one of the above areas. Discord is the fastest way to get support because I get instant mobile notifications.
Some icons made by authors from www.flaticon.com