A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
The NEW Modrinth Technologies™ website BETA is now live!!Learn moreTry it out
GNU General Public License v3.0 only
Featured versionsSee all
GPFlags 5.12.8by DrBot on Mar 12, 2023
- Fixed /gpflags reload not reloading the language file.
- Fixed an issue where logging in on a NotifyEnter claim would notify the claim owner even if you logged in with vanish or spectator mode.
- Changed GPFlags now attempts to listen to the alternative instead of ClaimModifiedEvent if using GriefPrevention 16.18.1.
- Added bypass permissions for NotifyEnter (gpflags.bypass.notifyenter) and NotifyExit (gpflags.bypass.notifyexit). Previously bypassing these flags was only possible through spectator mode or vanish.
- Added an update checker. You'll now be notified on startup if you're using an outdated version.
GPFlags 5.12.7by DrBot on Feb 26, 2023
Fixed an issue with 5.12.6 on Paper servers and forks where I wasn't using the right method to look at passengers
- Added the NoAnvilDamage flag which prevents anvils from being damaged when used.
- Added the ability to hide tab completion for /buybuildtrust, /buycontainertrust, /buyaccesstrust, and /buysubclaim by dening the permissions gpflags.command.buybuildtrust, gpflags.command.buycontainertrust, gpflags.command.buyaccesstrust, and gpflags.command.buysubclaim respectively.
- Fixed an issue where /setdefaultclaimflag couldn't be used by the console.
- Fixed a null pointer exception when using /setdefaultclaimflag with some flags.
- Fixed hoglins not being treated as monsters for some flags like NoMonsters.
- Fixed NoSuchMethodError on servers using an older GriefPrevention version.
- Fixed bstats.
- Fixed an issue where GPFlags wouldn't recognize someone entering a claim if they were riding on a plugin's pet. This is only fixed on Paper servers and its forks.
- NoStructureGrowth flag to prevent growth of trees, mushrooms, and chorus fruit.
- NoEliteMobSpawns flag (if you have the EliteMobs plugin).
- BuySubclaim flag which works similar to BuyBuildTrust but only works on subclaims and removes the flag after trust is bought to prevent other players from also buying the subclaim.
- Unsetting fly flags now disables flight immediately.
- NoVineGrowth now works on cave vines (glow berries).
- $ is no longer used to translate color codes in the config. Use & from now on.
- Reworked AllowBlockExplosions to better mimic the GP /claimexplosions command.
- An issue where the claim owner and trusted members with higher trust levels could still use the buy trust commands.
- An issue where KeepLoaded would not load the chunks on startup.
- KeepLoaded flag
- AllowWitherDamage flag
- AllowBlockExplosions flag
- SpawnReasonWhitelist flag
- Fixed an issue where GPFlags could uncancel PlayerToggleFlightEvent. Adds support for plugins like infinitejump.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when OwnerFly was enabled in an admin claim.
- Fixed a null pointer exception with the NoMcMMOXP flag.
- Fixed an issue where setting the NoEnter & NoEnterPlayer flag would kick out players with bypass permissions.
- Fixed an issue where setting the NoEnterPlayer flag would not kick players out of the claim
- NotifyEnter and NotifyExit are no longer triggered if the player cannot be seen by the claim owner (vanished) or in spectator mode.