HuskChat 2.6.2 adds support for Spicord (to enable two-way chat between in-game and Discord).
- Added support for hooking with Spicord for two-way Discord chat (#127)
- A new
discordhas been added to the config.yml file
- Allows two-way chat from both Minecraft to Discord and Discord to Minecraft, by defining channel ID <-> in-game channel send/receive maps. You can also define how Discord usernames be displayed in-game.
- You can still just use a Webhook if you prefer
- A new
To update, just drag+drop. You may wish to regenerate your config file if you'd like to use the new features. Thanks!
Add Spicord Hook, two-way Discord support (#139)
Add Spicord support
docs: Add docs for Spicord support
Fixup bugs with Spicord support, improve bukkit/bungee logging
Add option to customize Discord username format
Fix discord_handle placeholder in Settings
Bump to 2.6.2
add links to Discord Hook in docs
add little todo note for the future
docs: mention adding to addons of Spicord
docs: Update config file
Bump space.arim.morepaperlib:morepaperlib from 0.4.2 to 0.4.3 (#135)
Bumps space.arim.morepaperlib:morepaperlib from 0.4.2 to 0.4.3.
- dependency-name: space.arim.morepaperlib:morepaperlib dependency-type: direct:production update-type: version-update:semver-patch ...
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] firstname.lastname@example.org Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
HuskChat 2.6 adds support for running HuskChat on standalone Spigot/Paper/Folia servers and makes a couple of fixes.
- You can now run HuskChat on a standalone Spigot server (#133)
- For cross-server messaging, you still just need to install the plugin on your BungeeCord/Velocity proxy
- HuskChat on Spigot supports running Placeholders with just PlaceholderAPI
- /localspy is not available on Spigot and the effects of channel scopes differ; check the docs for more details
- Added the ability to configure the PAPIProxyBridge cache time (#129)
- You can also now just turn off PlaceholderAPI/PAPIProxyBridge hooking
To update, just drag+drop. If you want to see the new settings for configuring placeholder hooks, you should regenerate your config file.
Port to Bukkit, support running on a standalone server (#133)
Port to bukkit.
Specify API version, fixup main path
double fixup main path
Register event dispatcher onEnable
Delegate audience registration too
Bukkit PAPI support, PAPI cache config, update docs, close #129
Update license headers
Bump junit to 5.10.0
Change default group message size to 10
HuskChat 2.5.1 is a hotfix update to fix a few issues in the previous release.
- Fixed the PAPIProxyBridge hook not working correctly on BungeeCord servers
- Fixed the default Placeholder parser not working if the PAPIProxyBridge parser was enabled
To update from 2.5, just drag+drop.