About Multiverse Inventories
Multiverse Inventories is an add-on Plugin for Multiverse core that lets players have separate inventories per world! This makes it possible to create multi gamemode servers without Velocity or Bungee!
Now it's time to create your very own server with Multiverse Inventories, do check out our Wiki and Usage Guide to get started. Feel free to hop onto our Discord if you have any questions or just want to have a chat with us!
- Have separated players stats and inventories per world or per group of worlds.
- Choose what each group of worlds share:
- Ender chest
- Last location (in a world before teleporting)
- Bed Spawns
- No more modifying configuration files! Everything can be configured in game
- Import your data from WorldInventories 1.0.2+ and MultiInv 3.0.0.
Is Multiverse Inventories missing that little something that you need?
Hop on our Discord and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request.