- Adjusted the way the glow of metal objects is generated and added missing metal objects.
- Fixed a typo of the word "strength" throughout all code and translations (thanks to artelidiot).
- Adjusted the DOF focus speed to work better in normal gameplay (with the latest versions of Iris the object in the hand no longer causes problems).
- Fixed a problem with autoexposure calculation.
- Now the shader is compatible with the alphanumeric indicators of the Create mod, and surely with other mods that do a similar drawing of elements. It can also fix some other rare issues with the drawing of certain elements that were invisible.
Better support for the sky and elements of The Twilight Forest (Fabric version only, in Minecraft 1.16.4 or higher, Forge/Optifine is not supported).
The change in the drawing of the sky can benefit other mods that draw it in an unusual way.
The minimum shader for unknown dimensions is now enabled by default.
You can now manually choose the colors of the color theme from the configuration interface (Thanks to Arkdirfe).
Minor adjustments have been made to the clouds and tone map.
Notes are added to make it easier for those who want to extend or modify MakeUp.