A Complementary Reimagined edit
What is Snowimagined Shaders?
- Snowimagined Shaders, by SpacEagle17 and isuewo, is an edit of EminGT's Complementary Reimagined Shaders. It transforms your game into a beautiful winter wonderland. Click on "Gallery" at the top of the page to see screenshots.
- Join the Complementary Discord to get support and interact with the community! You can find us in the "overimagined" thread under #shader-general.
Click to Expand
- Snow works on all blocks including block entities like chests or player heads and translucent blocks like stained glass or ice
- Emission of emissive blocks is reduced if snow is on top
- Transparency of translucent blocks is reduced when snow is on top
- Snow doesn't generate if near a light source or if under blocks (it still generates below blocks like glass, unfortunately not fixable)
- The resolution or noise size can be configured. Options are 16x, 32x, 64x and 128x. Default is 16x
- An option to change the snow noise intensity exists which makes the noise more or less apparent
- Snow has Integrated PBR properties, light can reflect on it
- On the sides of mycelium, path and grass blocks snow is also with a gradient generated
- The user can change the transparency of the snow in the settings
- The melting radius around light sources can be changed
- Snow desaturates the colors of the environment by a configurable amount
Featured versionsSee all