A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
The NEW Modrinth Technologies™ website BETA is now live!!Learn moreTry it out
Featured versionsSee all
AstraLex Shaders is a shaderpack for Minecraft: Java Edition with very high customization. This shader includes:
- Realtime Shadows
- Water / Clouds
- Volumetric Light
- Ambient Occlusion
- Dof / Chromatic Aberration / Distance Blur
- Aces ToneMap / Zelda Breath of The Wild ToneMap
Additional effects are available, such as:
- Shooting Stars
- Drawing Child Birds
- Planet / Majora's Mask Moon
- Entities Flash
- CRT Effects
- Refractions for Biome
- Realist Rain Drops on Screen
and many more !
You're allowed to...
- Use this shaderpack for taking screenshots and videos.
- Modify the shaderpack for personal use.
- Redistribute the shaderpack for modpack / server with my permission.
- You can only share the direct link of the archive
You're not allowed to...
- Redistribute the shaderpack without my permission.
- Distribute shaders link other than Curseforge/Modrinth link.
- Claim (and rename) the shaderpack (or its code) as your own.
- Use monetized URL shorteners to my site or files.
*My shader and myself (the author) should be credited clearly, add link to my site if possible.
- Download and install Optifine or Iris
- Download the shaderpack
- Put the shaderpack inside .minecraft\shaderpacks
- Launch Minecraft
- Open Options, Video Settings, Shaders
- Choose AstraLex Shaders
- AstraLex Shaders - Official site.
- shaderLABS Discord - Discuss everything about Minecraft shaders here.