- Capture Pokémon to expand your team, battle wild Pokémon to gain experience, level up to unlock new moves, and evolve your Pokémon. Craft a PC and healer as soon as you can!
- All Pokémon from Gen 1, including their later-generation evolutions and pre-evolutions. Some Pokémon from other generations are in the mod as well.
- Battles using the Pokémon Showdown! engine for competitive battle mechanics.
- Some Legends Arceus-style mechanics, such as move relearning, physically running from battle, and evolving your Pokémon when you decide.
- Toggle free-movement during battles. You can build, mine, or fight mobs while in Pokémon battles!
- Apricorn trees in 7 colors. Harvest Apricorns by right-clicking them, and each harvest has a chance to also drop a seed that can grow a new tree. You can use Bone Meal on Apricorns too!
- Many animations for each Pokémon that make all of your partners feel alive.
- Evolution stones can be found anywhere underground, with different stones located in different biomes. They're more common near the surface.
- Healers that need time to charge after being placed, but you can pick up and move them at any time.
- ... and many more to come!
The Cobblemon modpack is designed to make your Minecraft experience immersive with incredible visuals and audio without putting much more strain on your computer than vanilla Cobblemon. There are also many features added to improve gameplay without making any significant alterations to vanilla Minecraft.
Included are optional extras such as recommended resource packs and shader packs. Any changes made to the configurations of your installation of the modpack will not be overwritten by modpack updates. Play the modpack as pre-configured, or play it your own way!
- Both the modpack and server package are able to connect with vanilla Cobblemon servers and clients.
- Recommended to run with a minimum of 2.5 GB of memory. Use 3 GB or more for best performance.
- This modpack is for Fabric, but a Forge version is available here. It is recommended to play the Fabric version of the modpack because it has many more features and is better on performance.
Note: The Cobblemon mod is still early in development and is being very actively updated. There are many features that are work-in-progress or placeholders until more assets are made. There are also some existing features that will be getting more polish as we keep moving. Many more features are planned, including but not limited to things like NPCs, riding Pokémon, breeding, and structures.
Join our Discord to follow development progress, chat with the team, ask questions, and get sneak peeks into upcoming features!
Poké Ball Recipes: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/Poké_Ball
Item Recipes: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/Items
PC Recipe: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/PC
Healing Machine Recipe: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/Healing_Machine
Ore Biomes: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/Evolution_Stone_Ore
This modpack will allow clients to connect to servers that only run Cobblemon, Fabric API, and Architectury.
If you want to get any of these mods for personal use, please download them from their original pages to support their authors.
- Advanced Tooltips - Adds tooltips to display useful info about a variety of things.
- AdvancementInfo - Enlarges the advancement page and displays progress info.
- Advancements Debug - Prevents StackOverflowErrors with advancements and optimizes them.
- Amecs - Allows modifier keys in keybinds and adds a keybind search bar.
- Animatica - Adds support for the OptiFine animated texture format.
- AntiGhost - Adds a command / keybind to fix "ghost blocks" on servers.
- AntiShulkerDupe - Patches the shulker box dupe glitch.
- AntiXray - Prevents the use of x-ray glitches by obscuring view.
- AppleSkin - Displays more information on the HUD about food-related values.
- Areas - Allows using signs to define areas that display their name on entry. Permission
- Armor Sound Tweak - Adds sounds for equipping or unequipping armor.
- Auth Me - Adds a button to re-validate the session when getting a session validation error.
- Auto Third Person - Automatically toggles third-person view when mounting or dismounting entities.
- Axolotl Bucket Fix - Shows the color and size of captured axolotls in their bucket sprites.
- Bad Wither No Cookie - Reloaded - Changes many loud server-wide broadcast sounds to be local.
- BedrockIfy - Implements many Minecraft Bedrock Edition features into Java Edition.
- BedrockWaters - Ports the Bedrock biome-based water colors and underwater fog to Java.
- Better Animations Collection - Adds additional animations to most Vanilla entities.
- Better Beds - Optimizes bed rendering and improves the look of their model.
- Better Biome Blend - Optimizes the "Biome Blend" setting to no longer impact performance.
- Better Enchanted Books - Colors and sorts enchanted books so they're easier to identify and locate.
- Better End Sky - The sky from Better End in a standalone mod.
- BetterF3 - Better organizes the F3 menu and makes it more readable.
- Better Ping Display - Displays each player's ping in the player list as a number in (ms).
- Better Statistics Screen - Replaces the vanilla statistics screen with a more detailed statistics screen.
- Better Third Person - Allows independent rotation of the camera in third-person view. Permission
- Boat Item View - Renders held items and displays held maps while riding in a boat.
- Borderless Mining - Changes fullscreen mode to borderless fullscreen.
- Capes - Lets you use capes from OptiFine other cape mods.
- Cave Dust - Adds cave dust particles to caves.
- Charmonium - Adds more vanilla-style ambient sounds and music.
- Cherished Worlds - Adds the ability to bookmark and search worlds.
- CIT Reswen - Adds support for Optifine's CIT format.
- CleanCut - Allows hitting enemies through obstructions like grass.
- ClearDespawn - Makes items blink when they're close to despawning.
- ClickThrough - Allows clicking through signs and item frames to access chests.
- Client Tweaks - Adds several "quality of life" tweaks. Permission
- Clumps - Groups EXP orbs in close proximity together into a single entity to reduce lag.
- Cobblemon - Adds the Pokémon to your Minecraft.
- Colormatic - Enables resource packs to add and change block and biome colors, like Optifine does.
- Continuity - Allows for efficient connected textures, similar to Optifine.
- Crafting Tweaks - Allows you to rotate, balance, or clear the crafting grid using buttons. Permission
- CraftPresence - Displays info about the game being played on Discord.
- Ctrl Q - Forces "CTRL+Q" to be used to drop a stack of items on Macs.
- Cull Less Leaves - Improves the performance of leaf rendering.
- Custom Entity Models - Adds support for Optifine's CEM format.
- Damage Tilt - Slightly tilts the player's view away from damage sources to indicate direction.
- Disable Custom Worlds Advice - Removes the "Experimental Features" screen.
- Dismount Entity - Allows removing entities from vehicles with "Shift+Right-Click". Permission
- Distinguished Potions - Adds more clear visual differences between potions to better tell them apart.
- Double Doors - Allows connected doors, trapdoors, and fence gates to be opened together. Permission
- Drip Sounds - Adds sounds for drip particles landing.
- Dynamic Crosshair - Hides or changes the crosshair depending on what is being looked at.
- Dynamic FPS - Improves performance when Minecraft is in the background.
- Dynamic Surroundings: Remastered - Adds more visual and audio effects to the world.
- EMI - Adds a GUI for searching and viewing recipes.
- EMIffect - EMI addon for status effect information.
- EMI Loot - EMI addon for viewing loot drops.
- EMI Trades - EMI addon for viewing villager trades.
- Emoji Type - Allows you to easily type emojis in text.
- Enchantment Descriptions - Adds descriptions of enchantments to the tooltips of enchanted books.
- Enhanced Attack Indicator - Shows the attack indicator progress meter on more actions.
- Entity Collision FPS Fix - Optimizes entity collision checks on the client.
- EntityCulling - Skips rendering entities you can't see to improve performance.
- Entity Texture Features - Adds support for Optifine's ETF format.
- Fabric Seasons - Adds seasonal visual changes to the world.
- FabricSkyboxes - Allows resource packs to define custom skyboxes.
- FabricSkyBoxes Interop - Adds support for Optifine's custom skybox format.
- Fabrishot - Allows taking screenshots at higher resolutions, changed in Mod Menu.
- Falling Leaves - Adds falling leaf and snow particles.
- FancyMenu - Customizes the main menu.
- FastAnim - Optimizes entity animations.
- FastFurnace - Optimizes furnaces.
- Fast Leaf Decay - Makes leaves decay faster.
- Fastload - Optimizes loading worlds.
- FerriteCore - Optimizes memory usage.
- FeyTweaks - Optimizes signs and beacons.
- Fix Experience Bug - Fixes a bug with experience display.
- ForgetMeChunk - Stablizes FPS when crossing chunk borders.
- Grass Seeds - Allows seeds to convert dirt blocks into grass blocks and grow grass. Permission
- Hide Armor - Allows toggling the visibility of armor on self and other players.
- Highlight - Fixes some selection boxes to properly fit their models.
- ImmediatelyFast - Optimizes immediate rendering.
- Indium - Sodium addon that adds support for the Fabric Rendering API.
- Inventory HUD+ - Adds additional HUD displays.
- Inventory Profiles Next - Better inventory management and organization.
- Inventory Tabs - Adds tabs to access nearby containers without leaving the inventory.
- InvMove - Adds the ability to walk around while in inventories.
- Item Highlighter - Highlights newly picked-up items.
- Item Model Fix - Fixes gaps in generated item models.
- Krypton - Optimizes the networking stack.
- LambDynamicLights - Adds dynamic lights.
- Language Reload - Improves the language selection menu.
- LazyDFU - Optimizes launching the game.
- Leave My Bars Alone - Makes the food and experience bars visible when riding mounts.
- Legendary Tooltips - Makes the tooltip windows fancy.
- Let Me Despawn - Allows mobs that pick up items to despawn.
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie - Dogs will lie down when left sitting.
- Lithium - Adds many game optimizations.
- Log Cleaner - Deletes logs that haven't been accessed in over 2 weeks.
- Login Protection - Protects the player when they load into worlds.
- Loud Leads - Adds sounds for attaching and detaching leads.
- Low Fire - Lowers the burning overlay in first-person to improve visibility.
- MacOS Input Fixes - Fixes many input bugs on Macs.
- Make Bubbles Pop - Makes bubble particles pop.
- Memory Leak Fix - Fixes multiple memory leaks.
- Merchant Markers - Adds profession markers above villagers when near.
- MidnightControls - Adds support for using controllers.
- MixinTrace - Adds a list of mixins in the stack trace to crash reports.
- Monsters in the Closet - Highlights any mobs that are preventing you from sleeping.
- Mooshroom Tweaks - Allows brown mooshrooms to spawn naturally. Permission
- MoreChatHistory - Increases the maximum length of the chat history.
- More Culling - Optimizes render culling.
- Mouse Tweaks - Adds more mouse functions to improve inventory management.
- Move Boats - Allows moving boats without breaking them by holding "Right-Click". Permission
- Move Minecarts - Allows moving minecarts without breaking them by holding "Right-Click". Permission
- NetherPortalFix - Fixes a bug with nether portal linking in multiplayer. Permission
- No Chat Reports - Makes chat unreportable.
- No Resource Pack Warning - Disables warnings about outdated resource packs.
- Not Enough Animations - Adds more animations to vanilla actions.
- Noxesium - Adds bug fixes and performance optimizations.
- OptiGUI - Adds support for Optifine's custom GUI format.
- Presence Footsteps - Makes footsteps sound better and more dynamic.
- Random Village Names - Gives villages random names that display on entry. Permission
- Rebind Narrator - Allows the narrator hotkey to be rebound.
- Reese's Sodium Options - Improves Sodium's options menu.
- Replant Swamp Trees - Allows replanting of swamp trees in swamps using oak saplings.
- Skeleton Aiming Fix - Makes skeletons' heads correctly track the players they are aiming at.
- Skeleton Horse Spawn - Allows skeletons to spawn riding skeleton horses. Permission
- SlimyFloor - Slime sounds and particles appear in slime chunks underground.
- Smooth Boot - Optimizes CPU scheduling.
- Sodium - Optimizes rendering.
- Sodium Extra - Provides more options in the video settings.
- Sodium Shadowy Path Blocks - Smooths shading on path blocks with Sodium.
- Sound Physics Remastered - Adds realistic sound physics.
- Starlight - Rewrites the light engine to improve performance and fix lighting errors.
- Stendhal - Better utilities for writing in books.
- Superflat World No Slimes - Removes slime spawns from "superflat" world types. Permission
- TalkBubbles - Adds message bubbles above the head when you chat.
- Title Fixer - Prevents screen title displays from running off-screen.
- Tool Stats - Displays more tool and weapon stats in tooltips.
- ToolTipFix - Fixes tooltips runnning off-screen.
- VehicleFix - Fixes collision checks of passengers in vehicles.
- Visuality - Adds various particle effects to blocks and entities.
- Visual Overhaul - Improves the look of some blocks.
- Visual Workbench - Displays items on top of the crafting table's craft grid.
- Villager Names - Gives random names to villagers. Permission
- Village Spawn Point - Puts the world spawn point in a village. Permission
- Wavey Capes - Makes capes wavey.
- Weaker Spiderwebs - Makes spiderwebs eventually break when moved through. Permission
- Why Does My Glass Sound Like That - Removes the shatter sound from glass collected with Silk Touch.
- Your Options Shall Be Respected (YOSBR) - Prevents configs from being overwritten by updates.
- Zombie Horse Spawn - Allows zombies to spawn riding zombie horses. Permission
- Zoomify - Adds a keybind for a zoom function.
- Architectury - Required by Cobblemon.
- Balm - Required by Client Tweaks, Crafting Tweaks, and NetherPortalFix. Permission
- Bookshelf - Required by Enchantment Descriptions and Tool Stats.
- Cloth Config API - Required by many mods to use their in-game config menus.
- Collective - Required by Areas, Dismount Entity, Double Doors, Grass Seeds, Mooshroom Tweaks, Move Boats, Move Minecarts, Random Village Names, Skeleton Horse Spawn, Superflat World No Slimes, Villager Names, Village Spawn Point, Weaker Spiderwebs, and Zombie Horse Spawn. Permission
- Fabric API - Required by all Fabric mods.
- Fabric Language Kotlin - Required by Capes, Inventory Profiles Next, libIPN, OptiGUI, YetAnotherConfigLib, and Zoomify.
- Forge Config API Port - Required by Better Animations Collection, Leave My Bars Alone, Legendary Tooltips, and Visual Workbench.
- Global Packs - Required by all datapacks.
- Iceberg - Required by Item Highlighter and Merchant Markers.
- Iris Shaders - Required by all shaderpacks.
- Konkrete - Required by FancyMenu.
- libIPN - Required by Inventory Profiles Next.
- MidnightLib - Required by FeyTweaks, MidnightControls, and Visual Overhaul.
- Mod Menu - Allows in-game configuration of Fabric mods.
- Prism - Required by Legendary Tooltips.
- Puzzles Lib - Required by Better Animations Collection, Distinguished Potions, Leave My Bars Alone, Legendary Tooltips, and Visual Workbench.
- YetAnotherConfigLib - Required by Cull Less Leaves.
- ChoiceTheorem's Overhauled Village -
- Incendium (not enabled by default) -
- Nullscape -
- Remove Terralith Intro Message - Removes Terralith's message on world join.
- Structory -
- Terralith (not enabled by default) -
- Better Apricorn Leaves for Motschen's Better Leaves (not enabled by default) -
- Crops 3D - Makes crop models 3D.
- Motschen's Better Leaves (not enabled by default) -
- No Enchant Glint (not enabled by default) - Removes the glint effect from enchanted items. Permission
- Round Trees (not enabled by default) -
- Overimagined Shaders (not enabled by default) -
Featured versionsSee all
Cobblemon Art Director
Cobblemon Mod Director