OK, so version 2.1.0 was rejected because of:
- The license terms on FTB mods
- The fact that the Freecam is not allowed in Modrinth packs because it violates Modrinth content policy (Maybe because it can be a bit cheaty? I really don't know and can't be bothehred to try to find out because removing it doesn't break worlds).
The FTB mods are gone and not needed. If you want Freecam (not available on Modrinth), please add it manually.
So the real changes:
- Upgraded Create Fabric to 0.5.1
- Disabled Create Crafts & Additions pending release of a Fabric version for Create 0.5.1 (hence the Beta tag in this version)
- Steam & Rails pending release of a Fabric version for Create 0.5.1 (hence the Beta tag in this version)
- All mods except SpoornPacks (and myLoot, which is what needs SoornPacks) upgraded to latest.