The Official Modpack of the Cobblemon Mod for Forge 1.19.2
Features (so far!):
- Capture Pokémon to expand your team, battle wild Pokémon to gain experience, level up to unlock new moves, and evolve your Pokémon. Craft a PC and healer as soon as you can!
- All Pokémon from Gen 1, including their later-generation evolutions and pre-evolutions. Some Pokémon from other generations are in the mod as well.
- Battles using the Pokémon Showdown! engine for competitive battle mechanics.
- Some Legends Arceus-style mechanics, such as move relearning, physically running from battle, and evolving your Pokémon when you decide.
- Toggle free-movement during battles. You can build, mine, or fight mobs while in Pokémon battles!
- Apricorn trees in 7 colors. Harvest Apricorns by right-clicking them, and each harvest has a chance to also drop a seed that can grow a new tree. You can use Bone Meal on Apricorns too!
- Many animations for each Pokémon that make all of your partners feel alive.
- Evolution stones can be found anywhere underground, with different stones located in different biomes. They're more common near the surface.
- Healers that need time to charge after being placed, but you can pick up and move them at any time.
- ... and many more to come!
About This Modpack:
The Cobblemon modpack is designed to make your Minecraft experience immersive with incredible visuals and audio without putting much more strain on your computer than vanilla Cobblemon. There are also many features added to improve gameplay without making any significant alterations to vanilla Minecraft.
Included are optional extras such as recommended resource packs and shader packs. Any changes made to the configurations of your installation of the modpack will not be overwritten by modpack updates. Play the modpack as pre-configured, or play it your own way!
- Both the modpack and server package are able to connect with vanilla Cobblemon servers and clients.
- Recommended to run with a minimum of 2.5 GB of memory. Use 3 GB or more for best performance.
- This modpack is for Forge, but a Fabric version is available here. It is recommended to play the Fabric version of the modpack because it has many more features and is better on performance.
Note: The Cobblemon mod is still early in development and is being very actively updated. There are many features that are work-in-progress or placeholders until more assets are made. There are also some existing features that will be getting more polish as we keep moving. Many more features are planned, including but not limited to things like NPCs, riding Pokémon, breeding, and structures.
Join our Discord to follow development progress, chat with the team, ask questions, and get sneak peeks into upcoming features!
Wiki Pages (WIP):
Poké Ball Recipes: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/Poké_Ball
Item Recipes: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/Items
PC Recipe: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/PC
Healing Machine Recipe: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/Healing_Machine
Ore Biomes: https://wiki.cobblemon.com/index.php/Evolution_Stone_Ore
This modpack will allow clients to connect to servers that only run Cobblemon, Architectury, and Kotlin for Forge.
If you want to get any of these mods for personal use, please download them from their original pages to support their authors.
Advancement Tracker - Improves the advancement page and displays progress info.
AI Improvements - Optimizes mob AI.
Ambient Environment - Adds ambient color noise to the biome colors.
AntiGhost - Adds a command / keybind to fix "ghost blocks" on servers.
AntiXray - Prevents the use of x-ray glitches by obscuring view.
AppleSkin - Displays more information on the HUD about food-related values.
Areas - Allows using signs to define areas that display their name on entry. Permission
Armor Sound Tweak - Adds sounds for equipping or unequipping armor.
Auto Third Person - Automatically toggles third-person view when mounting or dismounting entities.
Axolotl Bucket Fix (Forge) - Shows the color and size of captured axolotls in their bucket sprites.
Bad Wither No Cookie - Reloaded - Changes many loud server-wide broadcast sounds to be local.
Better Animations Collection - Adds additional animations to most vanilla entities.
BetterF3 - Better organizes the F3 menu and makes it more readable.
Better Third Person - Allows independent rotation of the camera in third-person view. Permission
Boat Item View - Renders held items and displays held maps while riding in a boat.
Borderless Window - Changes fullscreen mode to borderless fullscreen.
Canary - Lithium port to Forge, optimizes game performance.
Catalogue - Updates the Minecraft mod menu to be more modernized.
Cherished Worlds - Adds the ability to bookmark and search worlds.
CleanCut - Allows hitting enemies through obstructions like grass.
ClearDespawn - Makes items blink when they're close to despawning.
Client Tweaks - Adds several "quality of life" tweaks. Permission
Clumps - Groups EXP orbs in close proximity together into a single entity to reduce lag.
Cobblemon - Adds the Pokémon to your Minecraft.
Configured - Dynamically creates an in-game configuration menu for every mod.
CraftPresence - Displays info about the game being played on Discord.
Default Options - Prevents configs from being overwritten by updates.
Dismount Entity - Allows removing entities from vehicles with "Shift+Right-Click". Permission
Distinguished Potions - Adds more clear visual differences between potions to better tell them apart.
Double Doors - Allows connected doors, trapdoors, and fence gates to be opened together. Permission
Drip Sounds (Forge) - Adds sounds for drip particles landing.
Dynamic Surroundings Resurrected - Adds more visual and audio effects to the world.
Enchantment Descriptions - Adds descriptions of enchantments to the tooltips of enchanted books.
Entity Collision FPS Fix - Optimizes entity collision checks on the client.
EntityCulling - Skips rendering entities you can't see to improve performance.
Entity Texture Features - Adds support for Optifine's ETF format.
Falling Leaves (Forge) - Adds falling leaf particles.
FancyMenu [Forge] - Customizes the main menu.
FastFurnace - Optimizes furnaces.
Fast Leaf Decay - Makes leaves decay faster.
Fastload - Optimizes loading worlds.
FastWorkbench - Optimizes crafting tables.
FerriteCore - Optimizes memory usage.
Fix Experience Bug - Fixes a bug with experience display.
Fog Looks Good Now - Shifts the fog start closer.
Grass Seeds - Allows seeds to convert dirt blocks into grass blocks and grow grass. Permission
Highlight - Fixes some selection boxes to properly fit their models.
ImmediatelyFast - Optimizes immediate rendering.
Inventory HUD+ - Adds additional HUD displays.
InvMove - Adds the ability to walk around while in inventories.
Item Highlighter - Highlights newly picked-up items.
Leave My Bars Alone - Makes the food and experience bars visible when riding mounts.
Legendary Tooltips - Makes the tooltip windows fancy.
Let Me Despawn - Allows mobs that pick up items to despawn.
Let Sleeping Dogs Lie - Dogs will lie down when left sitting.
Log Cleaner - Deletes logs that haven't been accessed in over 2 weeks.
Login Protection - Protects the player when they load into worlds.
Merchant Markers - Adds profession markers above villagers when near.
Mooshroom Tweaks - Allows brown mooshrooms to spawn naturally. Permission
Mouse Tweaks - Adds more mouse functions to improve inventory management.
Move Boats - Allows moving boats without breaking them by holding "Right-Click". Permission
Move Minecarts - Allows moving minecarts without breaking them by holding "Right-Click". Permission
NetherPortalFix - Fixes a bug with nether portal linking in multiplayer. Permission
No Chat Reports - Makes chat unreportable.
No Resource Pack Warning - Disables warnings about outdated resource packs.
Not Enough Animations - Adds more animations to vanilla actions.
Random Village Names - Gives villages random names that display on entry. Permission
ReAuth - Adds a button to re-validate the session when getting a session validation error.
Rebind Narrator - Allows the narrator hotkey to be rebound.
Roughly Enough Items (REI) - Adds a GUI for searching and viewing recipes.
Roughly Enough Professions (REP) - REI addon to show the worktables required for villager professions.
Rubidium - A port of Sodium to Forge, optimizes rendering.
Rubidium Extra - Sodium Extra port to Forge, provides more options in the video settings.
Rubidium Dynamic Lights - LambDynamicLights port to Forge, adds dynamic lights.
Saturn - Optimizes memory usage.
ShulkerBoxTooltip - Allows viewing the contents of shulker boxes from the inventory.
Shutup Experimental Settings! - Removes the "Experimental Features" screen.
Skeleton Horse Spawn - Allows skeletons to spawn riding skeleton horses. Permission
Smooth Boot (Reloaded) - Optimizes CPU scheduling.
Sound Physics Remastered - Adds realistic sound physics.
Starlight (Forge) - Rewrites the light engine to improve performance and fix lighting errors.
Superflat World No Slimes - Removes slime spawns from "superflat" world types. Permission
TexTrue's Rubidium Options - Reese's Sodium Options port, improves Sodium's options menu.
Tool Stats - Displays more tool and weapon stats in the tooltip.
Visuality: Reforged - Adds various particle effects to blocks and entities.
Visual Workbench - Displays items on top of the crafting table's craft grid.
Villager Names - Gives random names to villagers. Permission
Village Spawn Point - Puts the world spawn point in a village. Permission
Wavey Capes - Makes capes wavey.
Weaker Spiderwebs - Makes spiderwebs eventually break when moved through. Permission
Zombie Horse Spawn - Allows zombies to spawn riding zombie horses. Permission
- Architectury - Required by Cobblemon and Roughtly Enough Items (REI).
- Balm - Required by Client Tweaks, Crafting Tweaks, Default Options, and NetherPortalFix. Permission
- Bookshelf - Required by Enchantment Descriptions and Tool Stats.
- Cloth Config API - Required by many mods to use their in-game config menus.
- Collective - Required by Areas, Dismount Entity, Double Doors, Grass Seeds, Mooshroom Tweaks, Move Boats, Move Minecarts, Random Village Names, Skeleton Horse Spawn, Superflat World No Slimes, Villager Names, Village Spawn Point, Weaker Spiderwebs, and Zombie Horse Spawn. Permission
- Global Packs - Required by all datapacks.
- Iceberg - Required by Item Highlighter and Merchant Markers.
- Konkrete - Required by FancyMenu.
- Kotlin for Forge - Required by Cobblemon.
- Oculus - Required by all shaderpacks.
- Placebo - Required by FastFurnace and FastWorkbench.
- Prism - Required by Legendary Tooltips.
- Puzzles Lib - Required by Better Animations Collection, Distinguished Potions, Leave My Bars Alone, Legendary Tooltips, and Visual Workbench.