** ⚠️ STABILITY IS ONLY GUARANTEED FOR THR LATEST RELEASE **
What is This?
I've been having a problem with Minecraft recently as it just seems too bland, so I created this modpack to try to fix that (and it works!).
This specific modpack is designed for server + client. You WILL experience bugs if you try to play using this modpack on a server without the same mods installed.
I will be releasing a “lite” version soon (on the same project)k that can be used anywhere.
Why use this modpack?
Compared to other vanilla packs with at most 30 mods, my pack has over 170 mods providing the most variation and improvement to your favorite game (which I hope is Minecraft!).
🏢 Better Structures
🔨 QoL Features
💌 Send you friends and receive invites to join worlds just like on bedrock!
💡 Improved Graphics
➕ And More!
📝 List of Mods in Latest Version
- 3D Skin Layers - Render the player skin layer in 3d!
- Advancement Plaques - Replace those boring advancement popups with something flashier.
- Animatica - A mod implementing the OptiFine/MCPatcher animated texture format
- AppleSkin - Food/hunger-related HUD improvements
- Architectury API - An intermediary api aimed to ease developing multiplatform mods.
- Banner Flags - Place banners horizontally as flags on fences, walls and other pole-like blocks!
- Bedspreads - Allows players to add banner patterns to their beds! Formerly known as Cosmetic Beds.
- Better Beacon Placement - ✔️ Easily place beacon bases by right-clicking the beacon with mineral blocks.
- Better Beds - Changes the renderer of the bed to use json models instead of a block entity renderer!
- Better Combat - ⚔️ Easy, spectacular and fun melee combat system from Minecraft Dungeons.
- Better Conduit Placement - ✔️ Place conduits in front, makes placing conduit prismarine blocks easier and other tweaks.
- Better Mount HUD - Improves the ingame HUD while riding a mount
- Better Ping Display [Fabric] - Adds a configurable numerical ping display to the player list
- Better Statistics Screen - A Minecraft mod that improves the statistics screen and makes it more useful.
- Better Tridents - You did not know your trident could do that!
- BetterF3 - BetterF3 is a mod that replaces Minecraft's original debug HUD with a highly customizable, more human-readable HUD.
- Big items, duh! - A Minecraft Fabric mod to see items in big, duh
- BoatHud - Sailing fast in style!
- Bottle Your Xp - 🍾 Allows the creation of experience bottles (bottles o' enchanting) from your own gathered xp.
- Bottled Air - 🍾 Allows players to breathe in empty glass bottles under water for more oxygen.
- Bottled Allays - A mod that lets you store allays in bottles.
- Chat Heads - See who you're chatting with!
- ClickThrough - Click through signs and item frames to chests
- Cloth Config API - Configuration Library for Minecraft Mods
- Clumps - Clumps XP orbs together to reduce lag
- Collective - 🎓 Collective is a shared library with common code for all of Serilum's mods.
- Conduits Prevent Drowned - ❌ Disables drowned zombie spawns around the player when the conduit effect is active.
- Configurable Despawn Timer - ✏️ Allows items to remain on the ground longer or shorter than the default lifespan.
- Connectible Chains [Fabric] - Connect your fences with a decorative chain!
- Consistency+ - Adds new blocks to make block types consistent!
- Continuity - A Fabric mod that allows for efficient connected textures
- Crying Portals - 🟣 Allows the creation of nether portals with crying obsidian blocks.
- Cycle Paintings - 🖼 Easily cycle through placed paintings by right-clicking them with another painting in hand.
- DeepslateCutting - Use regular Deepslate in the stonecutter!
- Despawning Eggs Hatch - 🥚 Chicken eggs on hay blocks hatch safely into chicks just before they despawn.
- Diagonal Fences - Fences connecting diagonally? Wait. That's illegal.
- Diagonal Windows - Now windows are connecting diagonally, too?! This is getting out of hand!
- Double Doors - 🚪 Multiple identical double doors, trapdoors and fence gates can be opened simultaneously.
- Dynamic FPS - Improve performance when Minecraft is in the background.
- Dynamic Fire Overlay - Hides the fire overlay if you have the fire resistance effect.
- ESSENTIAL Mod - Boost your Minecraft. Play together without a server. Customize your character. And more.
- Easy Anvils - Be ready for overhauled anvils! Items stay, better name tags, many tweaks!
- Easy Magic - Enchanting tables as they always should have been! Items stay after closing, and easy re-rolls.
- Eating Animation - A mod that adds sprite animations for edible and drinkable items.
- Elytra Aeronautics - Fly faster the higher you fly! You can also add unlimited amount of cloud layers!
- Elytra Slot - Adds accessory support to the elytra so you can fly and wear chest armor at the same time. Formerly known as Curious Elytra and Elytra Trinket.
- Enhanced Block Entities - Reduce FPS lag with block entities, as well as customize them with resource packs
- Entity Culling - Using async path-tracing to hide Block-/Entities that are not visible
- Explorify - An integrated vanilla-friendly collection of new dungeons and structures
- FastQuit - Lets you return to the Title Screen early while your world is still saving in the background!
- FerriteCore - Memory usage optimizations
- Forge Config API Port - Forge's whole config system provided to the Fabric ecosystem. Designed for a multiloader architecture.
- Gilded Armor - Gilded armor can be used to make piglins peaceful while using other armor.
- Held Item Info - Shows information (like enchantments) about the held item under its name.
- Horse Expert - You want to know what your horses are truly capable of? Check out their statistics!
- Iceberg - A modding library that contains new events, helpers, and utilities to make modder's lives easier.
- ImmediatelyFast - Speed up immediate mode rendering in Minecraft
- Indium - Sodium addon providing support for the Fabric Rendering API, based on Indigo
- InvMove - Forge/Fabric/Quilt mod that adds the ability to walk around while in inventories
- Inventory Totem - 🎴 Makes the totem of undying effect work when it's anywhere in the inventory.
- Iris Shaders - A modern shaders mod for Minecraft intended to be compatible with existing OptiFine shader packs
- ItemSwapper - Inventory update concept for hotswapping items.
- Jump Over Fences - you can jump over blocks, why not fences?
- Just Enough Breeding (JEBr) - JEI plugin that displays breeding information
- Just Enough Effect Descriptions (JEED) - JEI plugin that displays information on all status effects
- Just Enough Items - JEI - View Items and Recipes
- Just Enough Professions (JEP) - A JEI addon that adds profession workstations
- Just Enough Resources (JER) - JEI integration that adds info on mobs, world gen, villagers and many more!
- Keep My Soil Tilled - 🌱 Keeps farmland soil tilled below a stem block (melon/pumpkin) after harvesting.
- Kelp Fertilizer - 🌿 Kelp seaweed naturally filters sea water for rich nutrients. Kelp works like bone meal.
- KleeSlabs - Break only the half of a double slab that you're looking at.
- Lanterns Belong on Walls - Allows the placement of lanterns on walls.
- Legendary Tooltips - Give your rare items a fancier tooltip! Also adds additional tooltip configuration options.
- Memory Leak Fix - A mod that fixes random memory leaks for both the client and server
- Miniboss Bars - A simple datapack that adds bossbars for minibosses.
- Mod Menu - Adds a mod menu to view the list of mods you have installed.
- Moonlight Lib - dynamic data pack and registration, villager activities, custom map marker and a lot more
- More Culling - A mod that changes how multiple types of culling are handled in order to improve performance
- More Culling Extra - A MoreCulling extension mod with smaller changes I don't want to put into MoreCulling. MoreCulling API example mod
- Music Control - Take control of Minecraft music!
- Neat - Functional minimalistic Unit Frames for the modern Minecrafter
- No Chat Reports - Makes chat unreportable (where possible)
- No Resource Pack Warnings - Disable warnings for outdated resource/data packs
- Pop! - Simple mod that adds the unused bubble popping particle and sound.
- Presence Footsteps - ..An Overly complicated Sound Mod...
- Puzzles Lib - Why's it called Puzzles you ask? That's the puzzle!
- Quilt Kotlin Libraries (QKL) - Quilt's official Kotlin libraries
- Quilted Fabric API (QFAPI) / Quilt Standard Libraries (QSL) - The standard libraries of the Quilt ecosystem. Essential for your modding experience on Quilt!
- Raised - Raises the hotbar so the selector is not cut off!
- Reese's Sodium Options - Alternative Options Menu for Sodium
- Replanting Crops - 🌱 Automatically replants/replaces/reseeds crops harvested with a hoe by using the drops. Works with wheat, carrots, potatoes, beetroots, netherwart and cocoa beans.
- Replay Voice Chat - A compatibility mod to record Simple Voice Chat with ReplayMod
- ReplayMod - A Minecraft Mod to record, relive and share your experience.
- Scaffolding Drops Nearby - 🏗 When breaking a scaffolding block, all chained blocks will drop at the block's position.
- Server Country Flags - Adds a flag to servers in the server list which tells where the server is located.
- Shulker Box Tooltip - View the contents of shulker boxes from your inventory
- Shulker Drops Two - 🟪 Allows Shulkers to drop two or more shells and ignore their default drop chance.
- Simple Voice Chat - A working voice chat in Minecraft!
- Snowballs Freeze Mobs - ☃️ Hitting mobs with a snowball will freeze them for a configurable amount of time.
- Sodium - A modern rendering engine for Minecraft which greatly improves performance
- Sodium Extra - Features that shouldn't be in Sodium.
- Soul Fire'd - Let Soul Fire burn!
- Sound Physics Remastered - A Minecraft mod that provides realistic sound attenuation, reverberation, and absorption through blocks.
- Stack Refill - 📚 Automatically refills the player's hand when using the final item if a replacement exists.
- Stack to Nearby Chests - A client-side ONLY mod, adds the quick stacking and restocking features from Terraria into Minecraft.
- Statement - Library for blockstate property manipulation
- Stonecobbling - Allows stone & deepslate to be cobbled with a stonecutter
- Supplementaries - Vanilla+ additions: Jars, signposts, faucets, weather vanes spring launchers, sconces, planters, lights, decoration and automation
- This Rocks! - Adds little rocks, sticks, pinecones, seashells and starfish to your world to make it feel more natural.
- TotemCounter - counts the amounts of skill issues (totem pops)
- Universal Enchants - Better enchantments! Use them on all tools and weapons. Infinity crossbow, or looting trident anyone?
- Visual Workbench - Items stay inside of crafting tables and are also rendered on top. It's really fancy!
- Visuality - Little visual improvements by adding a bunch of new particles.
- Visuality: Reforged - Little visual improvements by adding a bunch of new particles.
- Voice Chat Interaction - Voice chat skulk sensor activation and warden detection
- Void Totem - A totem that prevents you from dying in the void.
- Wakes - A mod that adds wakes after boats (and all other entites) if they travel fast enough
- Xaero's Minimap (Fair-Play) - Fair-play edition of the Xaero's Minimap mod, designed for fair PVP against players without a minimap.
- Xaero's World Map - Adds a full screen world map which shows you what you have explored in the world. Works great together with Xaero's Minimap.
- YUNG's API - Library mod for YUNG's mods.
- YUNG's Better Desert Temples - A complete redesign of Minecraft's desert temples!
- YUNG's Better Dungeons - A complete redesign of Minecraft's dungeons!
- YUNG's Better Mineshafts - A long-awaited and much-needed abandoned mineshaft overhaul!
- YUNG's Better Nether Fortresses - A complete redesign of Minecraft's Nether fortresses!
- YUNG's Better Ocean Monuments - A complete redesign of Minecraft's ocean monuments!
- YUNG's Better Strongholds - A complete redesign of Minecraft's strongholds!
- YUNG's Better Witch Huts - Adds overhauled witch huts to swamps!
- YUNG's Bridges - Adds beautiful naturally generated bridges throughout the world!
- YUNG's Extras - Extra structures, features, and vanilla+ content suitable for any modpack!
- [EMF] Entity Model Features - EMF is an, OptiFine format, Custom Entity Model replacement mod available for Fabric and Forge.
- [ETF] Entity Texture Features - Emissive, Random & Custom texture support for entities in resourcepacks just like Optifine but for Fabric
Totally Accurate Reviews
"It made my Dad come back" - MinecraftPlayer123
"My GPA improved from a 2.0 to a 2.01" - HarvardStudent
"I like cows" - MIfoodie
⚠️All rights to the mods are given to the original creator, I am not claiming rights to any of these mods. If you would like me to take your mod down, send me a message via Discord @MIfoodie or submit a issue via the link to the left.
⚠️ There is no overall license for this pack as I do not own each mod and the mods have different licenses. Please refer to the individual mods for usage rights. Attribution to mods can be found by clicking a version and scrolling all the way down
⚠️ This is the only official download for this pack, anywhere else is unauthorized.
⌨️ Notice: Some mod’s keybinds will conflict on default
❤️ Want to support this pack? Send me a message by pressing the “Issues” link to the left, giving this project a follow or sharing this with your friends.